A break. I deserve a break! Even if it was just for ten minutes here and there, just throw me a bone! I'm exhausted and my brain is running on empty. I want to sleep so good that it feels like I slept for days and my brain reset itself. I don't remember what it's like to sleep that good. When I do get to sleep, it's about 2 in the morning. I can't go to sleep when Ri does since I have homework coming out my ears it seems like. I just want to be caught up for one night so I can just relax. I have to keep telling myself that it's all worth it in the end, but it takes everything in me to not give up sometimes. I just know that me going to school will benifit Rilynn and I in the long run. I just wsh that the "end" would hurry up because my poor little feet are in desperate need of an ottoman to rest upon.
I try not to complain too much because this was the hand that God dealt me and God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. Sometimes that's hard to remember though, I wish He didn't think I was so strong because I would love a hole in the sand to stick my head in right about now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment