I believe in many things. Some more substantial than others, but beliefs all the same.
I believe that you have to create the life you want, nothing is just going to happen for you. You have to make sacrifices and mistakes in order to learn and figure things out. Things in life don't come easy, and if they do you better hold tight becasue it's probably too good to be true.
I also believe that things come back on you tenfold, you get back what you dish out. In other words, I wholeheartedly believe in karma.
I believe that fmaily and friends are the most important assets in this world and even though they may be the people we would hate to lose the most we don't always treat them the best simply becasue we take for granted their existence in our lives.
I believe that music can change the whole outcome of your day. There is nothing like listening to a song that makes you feel like you aren't the only one dealing with a certain situation and that if they can make it through, you can also.
& last but not least, I believe in love. I believe in take your breathe away, make you giddy like a school girl, blushing, trembling, love. Relationships are learning experiences. You learn about relationships in general, but moreso you learn about yourself. Relationships help you figure out who you are and what you want in somebody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment