Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why shouldn't I go to work today?

Oh, I could come up with so many good reasons.

  • I don't feel good.
  • After my grandpa passing away a couple days ago, I'm behind on homework.
  • I need to go grocery shopping.
  • The laundry is miled up a mile high.
  • The dishes need to be done.
  • The kitchen floor could use a good sweeping.
  • I"m tired.
  • I should vaccuum the house.
  • I really just, dont' want to go.
We have been so slow at work lately since the summer is over and kids are back in school. We are always caught up and mostly just stand around. I should complain for getting paid to do nothing when some people don't even have jobs, but I have so much homework I could be doing instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment