My ideal place, would be a 3 bedroom, white house with a basement and two car garage on 5 acres of lush, green land. On my front porch, there would be a swing, where I could sip my morning coffee and gather my thoughts before the day begins. I would have a beautiful, abundant garden full of my favorite flowers. There would be a smaller garden where I would try my hand at growing vegtables, maybe some tomatoes, potatos, pumpkins and spinach. My back yard would include a patio with a huge grill, patio furniture, and decorative lighting because I love hanging out with friends and family. The backyard would also be home to a huge wooden playset for my children because I always wanted to have one.
Inside, I would have a decent sized living room because as I said earlier, I like to entertain friends and family. In my living room, there will be a fireplace because I have always wanted a mantel to hang Christmas stockings on.
The kitchen will be humongous with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and have every appliance you could ever think of or want. the fridge will have double doors and I ways thought it would be neat to have one of the refrigerators with the freezer on the bottom.
My ideal place would mainly be a place I can call my own and I could spend time with my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This certainly does sound ideal....add to it that is amazingly energy efficient and you have got yourself a great home. Yes, I am thinking of the impending doom of winter energy bills as it will be 35 degrees this evening. Brrrrr.... ~Ms. A.
ReplyDelete